The Spanish Town ANTHROPOLOGY: When I was a boy, I walked ten miles to school and had to feed the cow and clean the chicken coup while also repairing the coup to keep the rats and Mongoose out. I saw a man≠ pushing the ice cart and he said "Man, I hope you know what you are doing. Remember the English. Study the English and Cain is now white or black and in either pigment, they work to hold Egypt back. ". Then I saw a woman who said, " Make good puppy, the good ghost walk with you. But don't come back from school and think you will show me your authority or help me at the post office or at the court with your big swelling words because, moreover, I need to see my authority, be the only one and see my own acceptance since who do you think you be; my master with the laws and law book? Will I have to do as you say? I dont care if you will be Black or white enough for authority in Jamaica when you come back. I am red, red cheddar from Blackpool where I was born in 1820 and brought to Jamaica in 1823. Slavery done." I responded to both and said "Yes." So, eventually I saw someone called Rowley and he had a big moustache and hair smoothed back with butter and he said, "I don't know if you know who I really am. I am the ship captain and a real joker and I need to see my authority and be the only one so don't think you will be telling me what to do after you get your education and have your authority....You may have your education but, I have money...and I don't want any lawyer since the King is the Court but maybe we can have a pretender..I dont want any real lawyer, doctor people. People around here do what I say; what I want. Remember the name Christopher Columbus. He really runs everything where ever you may find him. He is in everything Latino Anglo, the stars, the trees and a powerful warning about human nature; this is. Do you know how to budget? See my thick hair. Having thick hair is authority. So, see my authority but if you are humble with your gas mask design, rotary engine design or telephone design, I will help. When you come back, go to the Priest. Never offer anything but your service and your loyal donations(15 percent when they get you going Warren) since you can't expect me to do everything but I will watch put for you. You need community. Remember that I dont you to really tell me anything but know that I or any older man could be your father...like the bible say. Also, remember rock, paper, scissors. Money is paper and covers everything like the bible says but you have to have wisdom and fear losing your freedom. I can make the people jump off a cliff. No matter What authority you may be trying to get, I should have it since I was born before YOU. Don't tell me it is just a music degree or political science degree. To me, it is authority. If I can hurt us all at any cost, then what was done to me in this culture, I will do to you since I need to be equal. Slavery done. I am the King here and I have the authority to pay my people the reparations or in other words pay my people the universal minimum income support since am I not authority in an independent nation? We will properly reparate ourselves. So,we feel good!! Belly full, cupboard full, woman fat and pregnant with dinner ready for the family everyday at seven. The phone account is topped up and the minimum income support is paid in every two weeks. I apologise of I need to be the only one with a wedding photo since, when you are my son, I need to be the only one. If you come for me to kill me, then I won't call you gay since you should probably react. I probably don't always say things the way I should but this what I had to say. If you want to have a wedding, your wife better say she could be my daughter since I can't have any foreign people with foreign loyalty. Am I not the only one and the King. Don't worry about your mother or father. I will take care of her and him and be their heir their best friend and their only one..I'll put a little drug in their food and disease in their pepper sauce. Isn't the King supposed to be the court? Isn't the king supposed to be beautiful? Aren't all the lawyers supposed to be beautiful? To be elected or accepted, Who wants a five foot tall legal saint genius to save the people like St. Michael ? No matter what graduate you will be, you will not be over me. I will be the OBE even if you never imagined you would be. Whatever you could be, I will be. You will be dead. Be a parking officer. But, don't ever think you will run a law firm and help anyone with their parking tickets. Do you know how to budget? I am sure I know many more things than you do. I only read one book; a cook book and three verses of Shakespeare everyday for the authority since we have to show them. Did I tell you how my greed imprisons us all? I just need to be accepted. Am I accepted? I am the Wolf in the hen House, the chikungunya in your gut. When your daughter or cousin asks to come and live with me in Hanover, I spit in her whats it not, she stole your full time post office job offer and one of your wife's commission cheques. What's yours is mine. We are all one as I intimidate you out of your home and your business. I can't really do anything on my own. You go on buoy! " I turned my back, hoping to see the local priest and when I looked forward again, Rowley had disappeared. There was a poker playing card on the ground and it was the Joker. The phone number on the back was for the Library of Congress so I programmed it into my FLOW/LIME mobile phone. I got to school and it was Burger King day. I forgot my coupon so I felt left out. The Education Officer said, " I see how you feel. You will feel left out again if your people are terribly selfish and try make you a "used" when you work too hard as they beg you for an A grade average or for the scholarship since who do you think you will be and the daughter them, Christopher fooled them up east of Calais by telling them their father had to Give them away on wedding day. But, if your father gives you away he would make you an orphan. How can you have all the authority..with your photos and your essays? But,you need to also say who you are since you can't be him..The King of France, any King of Israel or any second coming. So, who do You say you are; awoh because you can't be the King like me? But, I suppose we can work together and share the value of the..your work. Respect the bible, be family and we will try to...work together. Wont you help me sing this song of freedom? We are a community so your essays are for the community to USE. Dont try to tell them it's illegal. They don't hear like Jon Kanu Festival; a very old and happy Creole man who is the father of Denny's more. The year is..2020. When you get a chance, read how Christopher Columbus spent most of his young life settling and exploring the new world and had his authority as the ship captain. He had a position and a uniform. But, then he noticed that there were people in Puerto Rico who had another authority; the authority of the family. He decided that a family is what he really wanted, what he really really wanted, what he really wanted instead of living mostly alone and looking forward to the truth of dying alone. He spoke to his Priest and the Priest said he would try to help but then the Priest asked "How do you....how do you?" Christopher decided he would go some where else since he did know what he was talking about. The Amerindian Arawak woman walked passed with her biblical wisdom and told Christopher Columbus the answer. "Choo Want family but you cannota push without the bamboo..you cannnota missionary...cannota push"; she said. She was really saying that Christopher was like her. He said, "I dont know what you are talking about," This was with his usual and fiery and unpredictable, reactionary temper. He resented not being able to do what he feels? Who could tell him what to do? He was 30 years old. So, the Soldier Priests, 7 Romans, knocked him out with a hammer and let him sleep for a long time. Christopher was really a Christoloa as he was born a girl. So, when he woke up in 9 months, he had three children beside him...I mean her, 3 kids who looked much like him..I mean to say her. Christoloa/Christopher said he needed to be the only one, that he is the only one and did not not know how to be a family but he had an idea. He had his pirate mates who could watch the kids like they watched prisoners to ensure they could be trusted; see if they knew how to smell the gold where ever they may be and if they did not show the instinct then maybe they might not really be his. They would have to be killed. He turned the entire island of Jamaica into his orphanage (It is written is Columbus culture) while he practiced his social and formal graces and learned a little French since he was certain he could be just as good as that Louis the 12th; maybe be him. He would be him. He visited Jamaica on occasion and ensured they would have enough and would understand how to look out for foreigners since we, in Jamaica, are all family( it is written is Columbus culture ) but maybe not if you can actually read that law and read all the books when what is the point if you could just have authority and position without education? He ordered the English to come to Jamaica and to try to settle it but they did not know what they were really getting into although it was a cheap way of getting food and supplies. they would sail in with all of their goods and gear and then Christopher would kill them all; kill all the English. They would take all the gear and regenerate some of them since nobody would come looking for their husband for quite some time. As an older man with different foods, he was not likely to look the same. He put up a lookalike and would steal his papers and maybe send him back but he would always be a little shorter or taller. The child regenerated would be half Christopher so arent we all family? In killing all the English, he would sink the ship any way he could. When there was dynamite, they would just blow up the whole ship with all the English after taking all the Ribena and Peak Freans or blow up the airplane. By the time, there were hot air balloons, the other countries could see what was going on off the coast of Jamaica so they had to cool it down a bit. Are you a dupe? Aren't we all English or African?After this, the English will be Brit- (as in Brit Milah) only in name; not in character. He would kill and switch (bait and switch) any Africans, any French who came with their education and their Authority since he could not really have anyone tell him anything. You dont tell him what the answer is. He tells You what the answer is. It is now five years since we have seen a decrease in Court access, cuts in social and economic programmes and cuts to education. For five years people have been pleading guilty under significant intimidation and it now five years now that the English have been unable to make up their minds on how to confess their faults, their most horrible inhumane faults; naughty baddy. Lets put you over Christopher Columbus' knee. What do you think Christopher Columbus' really wants You to do so you can see your authority, Send it by ship or air and I am sure they will tell you to send it again. It did not really show up or it seems to have spoiled on the wharf; not good enough for English honors. But, we will it off to the locals at in the middle of the supermarket in the Cayman ocean maybe; I dont know. The supermarket manager from that midwest state sent it south but said it was stolen by the Minnesota native reserve. He has an apartment in the Caymans and shows up regularly for his uh favor. The manager was really the dna of a 19 crime English criminal who almost died in one of those ships sunk by Christopher Columbus and who was left in the water 70 years but then a Black Canadian missionary was walking passed Rick's Cafe and had a feeling that he did not have since he almost drowned as a boy. There was a storm the night before and a ship was surfacing. A few souls were semi alive and pushing, straining to go up and get attention. The Black missionary dived in since if he is to be White Enough and English, would he not help? The Black missionary followed a White missionary and dived in. His foot got stuck on an unusual strand of Gunya barb wire left over from slavery that kept the people down, isolated and unwed or not sexually reproductive with insufficient travel to Cuba or Puerto Rico. The white missionary kept swimming until he got to Finland. An English rescue archaeology crew from Port Royal came and took the bodies out of the ship but left the missionaries behind since it is written you should leave the dead to bury the dead. Why awaken that soul or resurrect him by taking hair from the dead and giving new life to that 19 crime indentutred servant was really like by putting the dead man's hair in a woman's womb just to find out what the artful dodger was like? Why did you resurrect Davey Jones? You ended up with Jim Jones in Guyana and the massacre in the 1970's where my dna is willing to die to do mother or father's will; give their lives as a ransom for Christopher's authority. Guyana and Ontario since 1989. Back to life, howEVer you want me however you need me. THIS IS HOW HE KNOWS HE MAY HAVE A SON OR A DAUGHTER WHEN YOU MAY ALSO BE THE FOOL WHO FOLLOWS IT. BUT YOU REALLY ARE HIS SON WHEN YOU CAN SAY IT IS WRITTEN. He loves you. He does not want you to suffer conditions of life that are destructive. the children of Columbus in Ireland have a universal minimum income support. If you dont hear it is written, he will wipe you out like ww1 and WW2. Before there is great peace, there will be, has to be great suffering when it is written and you dont hear. Uno fe dead if you don't hear. So, go to school. Learn how to Read a book and thank you for reciting the emotions endured by Christobal for the first 30 years of Columbus' life when he did not know who he is or what he is and what desire for family helped him to really do; MANY great things. What is the meaning of the word "mot" in English? The English is linguistic separation. But, you need to communicate so learn whatever language you can and learn it well so people don't fool you. What is the meaning of the word in French? Columbus favourite scripture is Romans 7. He sees his dna that speaks English finds it harder to understand to get out of the confusion plaguing his dna about authority and acceptance especially when they don't have any education to understand it is written. Your linguistically isolated English population will be baited with a target on whom you will be prompted to express yourself to take your "authority" to have your acceptance over him. How would Cain take authority? What acceptance does Cain have? He does not have any. He needs to be accepted. He does what is wrong only to seek attention that he may be identified as a murderer from the beginning. He says he is not to be accepted . How would family take authority? Jamaica is family. Cain has finally learned to say that as Cain does what is right, Cain is accepted. Cain is always accepted when Cain does what is right. If you make a mistake, you read 1st John 1: 9. This is the second favourite. You CAN'T EXPECT HIM TO DO EVERYTHING. Do you understand? But feed your sheep. There is some "UN ILO Regulations r202" work for you to do. It is written. Everybody gets the support whether or not you have a job or whether or not you are disabled. Feed the family. It is written.

The Spanish Town  ANTHROPOLOGY:

When I was a boy, I walked ten miles to school and had to feed the cow and clean the chicken coup while also repairing the coup to keep the rats and Mongoose out. I saw a man≠ pushing the ice cart and he said "Man, I hope you know what you are doing. Remember the English. Study the English and Cain is now white or black and in either pigment, they work to hold Egypt back. ". Then I saw a woman who said, " Make good puppy, the good ghost walk with you. But don't come back from school and think you will show me your authority or help me at the post office or at the court with your big swelling words because, moreover, I need to see my authority, be the only one and see my own acceptance since who do you think you  be; my master with the laws and law book? Will I have to do as you say? I dont care if you will be Black or white enough for authority in Jamaica when you come back. I am red, red cheddar from Blackpool where I was born in 1820 and brought to Jamaica in 1823.   Slavery done." I responded to both and said "Yes."   So, eventually I saw someone called Rowley and he had a big moustache and hair smoothed back with butter and he said, "I don't know if you know who I really am.  I am the ship captain and a real joker and I need to see my authority and be the only one so don't think you will be telling me what to do after you get your education and have your authority....You may have your education but, I have money...and I don't want any lawyer since the King is the Court but maybe we can have a pretender..I dont want any real lawyer, doctor people.   People around here do what I say; what I want. Remember the name Christopher Columbus. He really runs everything where ever you may find him.  He is in everything Latino Anglo, the stars, the trees and a powerful warning about human nature; this is.  Do you know how to budget? See my thick hair. Having thick hair is authority. So, see my authority but if you are humble with your gas mask design, rotary engine design or telephone design, I will help. When you come back, go to the Priest. Never offer anything but your service and your loyal donations(15 percent when they get you going Warren) since you can't expect me to do everything but I will watch put for you.   You need community. Remember that I dont you to really tell me anything but know that I or any older man could be your father...like the bible say. Also, remember rock, paper, scissors. Money is paper and covers everything like the bible says but you have to have wisdom and fear losing your freedom. I can make the people jump off a cliff.  No matter What authority you may be trying to get, I should have it since I was born before YOU. Don't tell me it is just a music degree or political science degree. To me, it is authority.   If I can hurt us all  at any cost, then what was done to me in this culture, I will do to you since I need to be equal.  Slavery done. I am the King here and I have the authority to pay my people the reparations or in other words  pay my people the universal minimum income support since am I not authority in an independent nation? We will properly reparate ourselves. So,we feel good!! Belly full, cupboard full, woman fat and pregnant with dinner ready for the family everyday at seven.  The phone account is topped up and the minimum income support is paid in every two weeks. I apologise of I need to be the only one with a wedding photo since, when you are my son, I need to be the only one.  If you come for me to kill me, then I won't call you gay since you should probably react. I probably don't always say things the way I should but this what I had to say. If you want to have a wedding,  your wife better say she could be my daughter since I can't have any foreign people with foreign loyalty. Am I not the only one and the King.  Don't worry about your mother or father. I will take care of her and him and be their  heir their best friend and their only one..I'll put a little drug in their food and disease in their pepper sauce.  Isn't  the King supposed to be the court? Isn't  the king supposed to be beautiful? Aren't all the lawyers supposed to be beautiful? To be elected  or accepted, Who wants  a five foot tall legal saint genius to save the people like St.  Michael ?   No matter what graduate you will be, you will not be over me. I will be the OBE even if you never imagined you would be.   Whatever you could  be, I will be. You will be dead.  Be a parking officer. But, don't ever think you will run a law firm and help anyone with their parking tickets. Do you know how to budget? I am sure I know many more things than you do. I only read one book; a cook book and three verses of Shakespeare everyday for the authority since we have to show them.  Did I tell you how my greed imprisons us all? I just need to be accepted. Am I accepted?  I am the Wolf in the hen House, the chikungunya in your gut. When your daughter or cousin asks to come and live with me in Hanover, I spit in her whats it not, she stole your full time post office job offer and one of your  wife's commission cheques.     What's yours is mine. We are all one as I intimidate you out of your home and your business. I can't really do anything on my own.  You go on  buoy! "      I turned my back, hoping to see the local priest and when I looked forward again, Rowley had disappeared. There was a poker playing  card on the ground and it was the Joker. The phone number on the back was for the Library of Congress so I programmed it into my FLOW/LIME mobile phone. I got to school and it was Burger King day. I forgot my coupon so I felt left out. The Education Officer said, " I see how you feel. You will feel left out again if your people are terribly selfish and try make you a "used" when you work too hard as they beg you for an A grade average  or for the scholarship since who do you think you will be and the daughter them, Christopher fooled them up east of Calais by telling them their father had to Give them away on wedding day. But, if your father gives you away he would make you an orphan.  How can you have all the authority..with your photos and your essays?   But,you need to also say who you are since you can't be him..The King of France, any King of Israel or any second coming.  So, who do You say you are; awoh because you can't be the King like me?     But, I suppose we can work together and share the value of the..your work.  Respect the bible, be family and we will  try to...work together. Wont you help me sing this song of freedom?    We are a community so your essays are for the community to USE. Dont try to tell them it's illegal. They don't hear like Jon Kanu Festival; a very old and happy Creole man  who is the father of Denny's more.  The year is..2020.  When you get a chance, read how Christopher Columbus spent most of his young life settling and exploring the new world and had his authority as the ship captain.  He had a position and a uniform.   But, then he noticed that there were people in Puerto Rico who had another authority; the authority of the family. He decided that a family is what he really wanted, what he really really wanted,  what he really wanted instead of living mostly alone and looking forward to the truth of dying alone. He  spoke to his Priest and the Priest said he would try to help but then the Priest asked "How do you....how do you?" Christopher decided he would go some where else since he did   know what he was talking about.  The Amerindian Arawak woman walked passed with her biblical wisdom  and told Christopher Columbus the answer. "Choo Want family but you cannota push without the bamboo..you cannnota missionary...cannota push"; she said. She was really saying that Christopher was like her.  He said,  "I dont know what you are talking about," This was with his usual and fiery and unpredictable, reactionary temper. He resented not being able to do what he feels?  Who could tell him what to do?   He was 30 years old.   So, the Soldier Priests,  7 Romans, knocked him out with a hammer and let him sleep for a long time. Christopher was really a Christoloa  as he was born a girl.  So, when he woke up in 9 months,  he had three children beside him...I mean her, 3 kids who looked much like him..I mean to say her.  Christoloa/Christopher said he needed to be the only one, that he is the only one and did not not know how to be a family but he had an idea.  He had his pirate mates who could watch the kids like they watched prisoners to ensure they could be trusted; see if they knew how to smell the gold where ever they may be and if they did not show the instinct then maybe they might not really be his. They would have to be killed. He turned the entire island of Jamaica into his orphanage (It is written is Columbus culture) while he practiced his social and formal graces and learned a little French since he was certain he could be just as good as that Louis the 12th; maybe be him. He would be him.    He visited Jamaica on occasion and ensured they would have enough and would understand how to look out for foreigners since we, in Jamaica, are all family( it is written is Columbus culture ) but maybe not if you can actually read that law and read all the books when what is the point if you could just have authority and position without education?  He ordered the English to come to Jamaica and to try to settle it but they did not know what they were really getting into although it was a cheap way of getting food and supplies. they would sail in with all of their goods and gear and then Christopher would kill them all; kill all the English. They would take all the gear and regenerate some of them since nobody would come looking for their husband for quite some time. As an older man with different foods, he was not likely to look the same. He put up a lookalike and would steal his papers and maybe send him back but he would always be a little shorter or taller.   The child regenerated would be half Christopher so arent we all family?  In killing all the English, he would  sink the ship any way he could.   When there was dynamite, they would just blow up the whole ship with all the English after taking all the Ribena and Peak Freans or blow up the airplane.   By the time, there were hot air balloons, the other countries could see what was going on off the coast of Jamaica so they had to cool it down a bit. Are you a dupe?  Aren't we all English or African?After this, the English will be Brit- (as in Brit Milah) only in name; not in character.   He would kill and switch (bait and switch) any Africans, any French who came with their education and their Authority since he could not really have anyone tell him anything.    You dont tell him what the answer is. He tells You  what the answer is.     It is now  five years since we have seen a decrease in Court access, cuts in social and economic programmes and cuts to education. For five years people have been pleading guilty under significant intimidation and it now  five years now that the English have been unable to make up their minds on how to confess their faults, their most horrible inhumane faults; naughty baddy.  Lets put you over Christopher Columbus' knee.  What do you think Christopher Columbus' really wants You to do  so you can see your authority, Send it by ship or air and I am sure they will tell you to send it again. It did not really show up or it seems to have spoiled on the wharf; not good enough for English honors.  But, we will it off to the locals at  in the middle of the supermarket in the Cayman ocean maybe; I dont know.     The supermarket manager from that midwest state sent it south but said it was stolen by the Minnesota native  reserve. He has an apartment in the Caymans and shows up regularly for his uh favor. The manager was really the dna of a 19 crime English criminal who almost died in one of those ships sunk by Christopher Columbus and who was left in the water 70 years but then a Black Canadian missionary was walking passed Rick's Cafe and had a feeling that he did not have since he almost drowned as a boy.  There was a storm the night before and a ship was surfacing. A few souls were semi alive and pushing,  straining to go up and get attention.   The Black missionary dived in since if he is to be White  Enough and English, would he not help?  The Black missionary followed a White missionary and dived in.  His foot got stuck on an unusual strand of Gunya barb wire left over from slavery  that kept the people  down, isolated and unwed or not sexually reproductive with insufficient travel to Cuba or Puerto Rico.  The white missionary kept swimming until he got to Finland.   An English  rescue archaeology crew from Port Royal came and took the bodies out of the ship but left the missionaries  behind since it  is written  you should leave the dead to bury the dead. Why awaken that soul or resurrect him by taking hair from the dead and giving new life to that 19  crime indentutred servant  was really like  by putting  the  dead man's hair in a woman's  womb just to find out what the artful dodger was like?  Why did you resurrect  Davey Jones? You ended up with Jim Jones in Guyana and the massacre in the 1970's where my dna is willing to die to do mother or father's will; give their lives as a ransom for Christopher's authority.    Guyana and Ontario since 1989. Back to life, howEVer you want me however you need me. THIS IS HOW HE KNOWS HE MAY HAVE A SON OR A DAUGHTER WHEN YOU MAY ALSO BE THE FOOL WHO FOLLOWS IT. BUT YOU REALLY ARE HIS SON WHEN YOU CAN SAY IT IS WRITTEN.  He loves you. He does not want you to suffer conditions of life that are destructive. the children of Columbus in Ireland have a universal minimum income support. If you dont hear it is written, he will wipe you out like ww1 and WW2. Before there is great peace, there will be, has to be  great suffering when it is written and you dont hear. Uno fe dead if you don't hear.   So, go to school. Learn how to Read a book and thank you for reciting the emotions  endured by Christobal for the first 30 years of Columbus' life when he did not know who he is or what he is and what desire for family helped him to really do; MANY great things.   What is the meaning of the  word "mot" in English?  The English is linguistic separation. But, you need to communicate so learn whatever language you can and learn it well so people don't fool you.   What is the meaning of the word in French? Columbus favourite scripture is Romans 7. He sees his dna that speaks  English finds it harder to understand to  get out of the confusion plaguing his dna about authority and acceptance especially when they don't have any education to understand it is written.  Your linguistically isolated English population will be baited with a target on whom you will be prompted to express yourself to take your "authority" to have your acceptance over him. How would Cain take authority? What acceptance does Cain have? He does not have any. He needs to be accepted. He does what is wrong only to seek attention that he may be identified as a murderer from the beginning.  He says he is not to be accepted .  How would family take authority? Jamaica is family.  Cain has finally learned to say that as Cain   does  what is right,  Cain is  accepted.  Cain is always accepted when Cain  does what is right. If you make a mistake,  you read 1st John 1: 9. This is the second   favourite. You  CAN'T EXPECT HIM TO DO EVERYTHING.   Do you understand? But feed your sheep.   There is some "UN ILO Regulations r202" work for you to do. It is written. Everybody gets  the support whether or not you have a job or whether or not you are disabled. Feed the family. It is written.

Comments