Romans 9 Hebraic Roots Bible in the context of an Assyrian occupation with 1/4 Babylonian dna as there was a Babylonian exodus.

CHAPTER 9        http://nazarite.net/translations/hrv.pdf
1  I speak the truth in the Messiah, and I do not lie, and my mind bears witness concerning me by the Ruach HaKodesh, 2  That I have great sorrow, and the grief that is from my heart does not cease. 3  For I have prayed that I myself might be accursed from the Messiah, instead of my brothers and kinsmen who are in the flesh, 4  Who are B'nai Yisra'el; to whom belong the adoption of sons, and the glory, and the covenants, and the Torah, and the service that is in it, and the promises, 5  And the fathers: and from whom the Messiah was seen in the flesh.  He who is Eloah who is over all, to Him, [be] our praises and our blessings forever and ever.  Amen. 6  But the word of Eloah has indeed not failed: for not all who are from Yisra'el, are Yisra'el. 7  Neither are all of them sons, because [they are] from the seed of Avraham:1494 because it was said, In Yitz'chak your seed will be called.1495 8  In other words, the sons of the flesh are not the sons of Eloah: but the sons of the promise are reckoned for the seed. 9  For the word of promise is this: In this season I will come, and Sarah will have a son.1496 10 And not this only, but also when Rivkah had had intercourse with one, our father Yitz'chak, 11 Before her sons were born, and they had done neither good nor evil, the choice of Eloah was already made known: that [it] should remain not by works, but by the hand of Him who called. 12 For it was said that the elder will be a servant to the younger.1497
                                                1490 Psalm 110:1 1491 See Rom. 8:26 1492 Psalm 44:23 (22) 1493 Aramaic: ”innocent”; “worthy” or “victorious” 1494 2Chron. 20:7; Psalm 105:7 1495 Gen. 21:12 1496 Gen. 18:14 1497 Gen. 25:23
9:31 
 1461
13 As it is written, Ya'akov I have loved, and Esav I have hated.1498 1499 14 What then shall we say; is there iniquity with Eloah? Absolutely not! 15 Behold, also to Moshe He said: I will have mercy upon whom I will have mercy, and I will pity whom I pity.1500 16 Therefore [it is] not by the hands of him who wants [it], nor by the hands of him who strives [for it], but by the hands of the merciful Eloah. 17 For He said in the Scripture to Pharaoh: For this very thing I have appointed you, that I might demonstrate by you My power: and that My Name might be proclaimed in all the earth.1501 18 Thus, upon whom he wants, he has mercy, and with whom he wants, he is harsh. 19 Perhaps you will say, Why does He find fault: for who can stand against His will? 20 Therefore, who are you, O son of man, that you give an answer to Eloah?  Does that which is formed, say to Him who formed it, Why have you thus formed me?1502 21 Does not the potter have authority over his clay, that from the same substance he may make vessels; one to honor and another to dishonor?1503 22 Now, if Eloah wanted to display His wrath, and to make known His power, He would have brought, in the abundance of His long-suffering, wrath upon the vessels of wrath that were made to destruction: 23 And poured forth His mercy upon the vessels of mercy, that were prepared to Eloah to glory, 24 Which we are … the called; not only from the Jews, but also from the Goyim. 25 Thus also He said in Hoshea: I will call those who were not My people, My people: and to whom I have not shown mercy, I will show mercy. 26 For it will be, [that] in the place where they were called,  Not my people: there they will be called, sons of the Living Eloah.1504 27 And Yesha'yahu proclaimed concerning the B'nai Yisra'el, that even though the number of the B'nai Yisra'el should be like the sand that is in the sea, a remnant of them would be saved. 28 He has decided and determined the matter, and YHWH will accomplish it upon the earth.1505 29 And according to that which Yesha'yahu previously said, If YHWH Tzva'ot had not left us a remnant, we would have been as S'dom, and would have resembled Amora.1506 30 What then shall we say? The Goyim who were not following after righteousness have obtained righteousness, even the righteousness that is from trust. 31 But Yisra'el, who was following after the Torah of righteousness, did not obtain the Torah of righteousness;
                                                1498 "hated"  the Aramaic has "sena" the word is quoted from Malchi 1:2-3 where the Hebrew has the cognate Hebrew word "shane".  Although Lamsa had claimed that the word could be read as "saney" which he says is written exactly the same in Aramaic and means "set aside" this does not explain the Hebrew text of Mal. 1:2-3 from which Paul is quoting. 1499 Mal. 1:2-3 1500 Ex. 33:19 1501 Ex. 9:16 1502 Isaiah 29:16; 45:9 1503 Wisdom 15:7 paraphrased. 1504 Hosea 2:1 (1:10); 2:25 (23) 1505 Isaiah 10:22-23 1506 Isaiah 1:9
Romans 9:32
 1462
32 Because of what?  Because it was not from trust, but from Ma'aseh HaTorah: for they stumbled at the stumbling stone.1507 33 As it is written: Behold, I have set in Tziyon a stumbling stone, and a stone of offense: and he who believes in it, will not be humiliated.1508

Comments