If I'm looking to push someone down to feel up or above them, I haven't gone anywhere.

If I'm looking to push someone down to feel up or above them, I haven't gone anywhere. It's been almost two hundred since my people could say they were free in front of or to a white 1/4 black person or a fully white person.  I'm still in the bottom of the slaves transport ship with people lying on top of each other or the symbolic crab barrel.  If I'm looking to push someone down to feel up or above them, I'm not looking to soar to the end of the galaxy or to fly as high as the tallest building.  I'm not looking in the right direction.  I have not left my own limitation. How could I feel above or "up" by pushing anyone else down?  I have to be scuff in my own family If I think this way.  I know some people don't.  They believe that God has no colour as a spirit and that the Egyptians were Black or certainly Dark African like history indicates and as the Jews say.  "Black" is not a people or a colour. They also read the news everyday with the knowledge of a Black scientist who made some peanut butter or that there were African American soldiers who fought and died in World War 2.        

Comments