I will also die having more money so I can say that I win but who do you think gets the money when you are dead to ensure that you win?

So, one old lady said "..I will die being older than anyone else in my family and I will do it by killing anyone else who is younger than I am.  I will also die having more money so I can say that I win."   The other old lady next door said I will die ensuring that everyone younger than I am in my family has a job.  The first old lady is 1\4 Gorilla or never believed a genuine human smile or never read an entire book by the time they were 8 years old. But, if gorilla's were so stupid, there would be no Tarzan since he would have been nonviable to keep around.  Tarzan was human in an animal world; get it?  In fact, there would be no gorillas if they were so stupid. Stupid kills itself off and reduces it's own generational viability in every generation.  Where does that dna come from since it could not be a gorilla? Is it unrepentant, egotistical human dna? Is it Judas as they sell their own family and themselves out to some one or something else?    

Comments