Tales from the Cave people: She says "..I just want to know I can run it for an hour and make it look like how I want so that the white people will know I am good. But, no one has to die for my obsession or OCD and self rejection and if that is all I really wanted; that is attention for my ability to decorate and choose colors, then I could have invested. So many people would not have died and so many people thought they were helping a Black people. But, now I am dead. My name is...who killed several Black lawyers, doctors and professionals who joined the Jamaican diaspora association. My name is...who killed several Black lawyers, doctors and professionals all over the world who joined the Jamaican diaspora association."

Tales from the Cave people: She says "..I just want to know   I can run it for an hour and make it look like how I want so that the white people will know I am good. But, no one has to die for my obsession or OCD and self rejection and if that is all I really wanted; that is attention for my ability to decorate and choose colors, then I could have invested.  So many people would not have died and so many people thought they were helping a Black people. But, now I am dead.   My name is...who killed several Black lawyers, doctors and professionals who joined the Jamaican diaspora association. My name is...who killed several Black lawyers, doctors and professionals all over the world who joined the Jamaican diaspora association."  She is a  fifth generation Ocho Rios who came from Haiti and walked five miles a month in a cave with her father with whom she looked in the water and then they would have sex on the side of the cave lying down  and ate whatever Lizard her father cooked until she was 50 years old when she came to Toronto. Her father ran some kind of Supermarket. She taught the bible once and saw herself as the people conceived when Lot had sex with her daughters.  There is a community of people and they are always stealing things much like what you see of Grendel in Beowulf that they might feel associated and equal. If you don't kill them, they keep smashing and pissing on your property, leaving Fruitopia juice boxes on your property, hurting your children and resenting you for being thankful.  These people, in their ownership of the entire world in their imagination  had their imaginations interrupted in 1492 in the West Indies and since then, they have had a deep learning curve;. not that they are not capable of learning language but the question as to why you cannot just walk out of the supermarket with what you want or why you cannot just damage a new vehicle you feel has new technologies and that may intimidate your troglodyte soul falls down at the troglodyte ear. They spit for association when there is a new technological tower of Babel when they fear the world is going too far ahead of them and too quickly and ironically the Babylonian Herodian, the  Mephibosheth, seems to have the same tendency to hold the world ransom until he is sure,   in the disposition of the new Technological tower of Babel, that the  world will stay submitted to him in his need to always be seen and known as the descendant of the first King of Israel.  We know Herod is a child of Saul because he wanted Israel more than Egypt and more than Persia or any seat in Babylon.  They seem to want to look at a Tim Horktons  coffee shop owned by a former Jamaican track star and then decide that it does not fit their imagination and that even though he could be rich running track, the owner of the coffee shop needs to be white for their imagination and that they would rather kill him and try to switch him. They would do this if he owned his own restaurant called Ben Ronan and say; not white!

Comments