"...I am book from Guyana, Black, White, Chinese and Indian..not that I cannot be a Christian and I am good but I don't really know where I come from. This is what I was told to say. I was raised in Jamaica, sometimes in Haiti and sometimes in Trinidad and I know I have relatives all over the world who were trained, prepared and educated for the big work and take over like me...as we wait to be given the signal like cells. But, I want education for my children. Thatcher was Guyanese you know and her father was Churchill. He did not believe in too much education or formal education and he told his daughter that for them, diligent public school and diligent high school should be enough. But, the washing machines are more than turn-press machines and the irons have so many lights these days. The microwave has ten settings and there is a minimum degree of education needed before I can see my sat-nav system is second nature or my cop cruiser is like my own right arm. I have no education although I did read the encyclopedia's first page of every letter and I resent education and will hold the entire world back. Would I lie? I am now a Time Magazine subscriber and I will kill people who do not read part of a book or a newspaper once a day. If you don't respect education as obtained by anyone in the world, Black or White, and your name is Floyd, I will kill all your children and burn down your house."

"...I am book from Guyana, Black, White, Chinese and Indian..not that I cannot be a Christian and I am good but I don't really know where I come from. This is what I was told to say.   I was raised in Jamaica, sometimes in Haiti and sometimes in Trinidad and I know I have relatives all over the world who were trained, prepared and educated for the big work and take over like me...as we wait to be given the signal like cells.   But, I want education for my children.   Thatcher was Guyanese you know and her father was Churchill. He did not believe in too much education or formal education and he told his daughter that for them, diligent public school and  diligent high school should be enough. But, the washing machines are more than turn-press machines and the irons have so many lights these days.  The microwave has ten settings and there is a minimum degree of education needed before I can see my sat-nav system is second nature or my cop cruiser is like my own right arm.   I have no education although I did read the encyclopedia's first page of every letter and I resent education and will hold the entire world back.   Would I lie?  I am now a Time Magazine subscriber and I will kill people who do not read part of   a book or a newspaper once a day.   The magazine teaches about Africa..big up!  Je suis comprenais.  If you don't respect education as obtained by anyone in the world, Black or White, and your name is Floyd, I will kill all your children and burn down your house."







Comments