To my dearest Bible thumpers who reside within my FB community,

{{Spoken in a Jamaican Twang accent}}
To my dearest Bible thumpers who reside within my FB community,
I do my outmost best to provide rich educational content on political and social justice topics. I respect all religions and beliefs, but there is a time and a place for everything. I kindly ask, that you please use restraint when overcome by the urge to drop biblical verses within the context of my serious discussions, that occur regularly on your FB feed. If you do not have any concrete modern day intellectual arguments to add to the discussion, then na na na badda wid it! Kindly, save your best bible verses for your religious posts or your local bible study. P.S. my favourite book in the bible is Psalms, but no badda put dat pan yu head!
Bless up!

Mada Ann Love

Comments