You need another generation of believers...for the authority and they will work hard! You don't see! I don't know if you really want it. Come back tomorrow and let me know you love my relative who produces Carribeantvchannel. We must do better than to kill our people who go abroad and honor us with graduation but, instead, we take it as a threat to our communal authority and how can knowledge and graduation be a threat instead of a benefit to our community?

You need another generation of believers...for the authority and they will work hard! You don't see! I don't know if you really want it. Come back tomorrow and let me know you love my relative who produces Carribeantvchannel. We must do better than to kill our people who go abroad and honor us with graduation but, instead, we take it as a threat to our communal authority and how can knowledge and graduation be a threat instead of a benefit to our community?


Comments