The man standing on the left....

The man sitting on the bench on my right as my father wants to have a wedding ceremony but thinks he needs someone bigger for the wedding photos or someone who never wears blue shoes. I could change my shoes to a color that satisfies him. It could be because he finished his High School gso qualification in the womb but never went to high school otherwise.  Even so, he should be thankful for the many opportunities life has afford him.  I told him that instead of killing me and putting someone else in to carry my name( my name is not a title) in a wedding ceremony, he can just adopt someone and give that person his last name or he can just adopt him for the wedding ceremony, show up, give the speech and sit at the head table. Presumably, the other dude never knew his father. At least, you don't have to kill a graduate of the University of London who is also your real, genetic son. The other dude and his wife would be arrested for a conspiracy to murder if they follow his crazy idea. The wedding is not about him and it seems there are some populations that killed themselves off hoping to achieve some vain notion of perfection in their world in the eyes of a camera. If I was having a wedding, I would have chosen the guy on the left to be my father as I am standing on the right. But following my father's outlook and attitude about perfection in his very little world, maybe I will choose a father who looks more like
Eugene Bullard, World War 1 American Pilot.   

 https://images.washingtonpost.com/?url=http://wp-eng-static.washingtonpost.com/quiz_images/df81f388-e9e6-4838-900f-40636cc001cd/WWISoldier.jpg?ts=1424278152174&op=noop
It seems my father is hoping to find who is his real mother and that she will show up if he had a wedding with a biggish son. Well, use someone else for the wedding.   God made me healthy with ten toes, fingers and a desire to learn and understand evidently.  But, don't kill me.   God is not finished with me yet!  Blanket or no blanket, praise the Lord!    Before you have time to think about it. ask how long you will kill your children while you stand beside and look...look for more attention and acceptance from those lightish people who are thankful when you since they think no one should have any real education.  They should read one topic in the Encycolopedia and then just get a qualification to be a doctor, lawyer or dentist.  Isn't that how it works?  Well, it may have worked in the 1960's and 70's sort of quietly if you had the right father who would understand thankfulness and family support.  But, if you really qualified as a graduate, it would not matter as to the identity of your father.     All types and kinds of people are lawyers in Jamaica and in England too.     There was a white Jamaican with no formal legal education who was afraid a darker Jamaican would see hie lack of qualification since everybody else was drugged up but he eventually got over it when he was worth 4 billion dollars and on the way to 4 billion, he killed six darker Jamaicans in his doubts and fear of being discovered.














Comments