The myth and the reality: Help Him.

Hello Santo, Date: 3/4/1950. I don't have a registered or insured vehicle. I would have to be in back home in the Dominica where I could do something. I thought of a relative who used to be in politics. He would say that it is a better idea for you to borrow a vehicle that is registered and insured. I am not sure if he is mindful of his reputation. But, when I come to Dominica I would be able to register it and then we could get your company to pay me the money for the insurance and they could give me the money for gas and you could drive it. This is because only the owner with title can register it, insure it and do what is required. If you called me in before October like I told you, I could have said something else. It is expired now and I would have to come Jamaica so that we could work together as family and not only borrow my vehicle but lease ten Lada vehicles and run a taxi company. The older and younger generations should work together. Did you know Reverend C. J. Henry ran seven churches in Dominica?  After he died, the transexual frog faced lady( really born a boy) took the Reverend's thumb off his body and stitched it into her love spot.  She used to say  "..Look. I am him!" when she was drunk.  I agree and I will help as soon as I can. My mother wishes that I could just write an email and you could pick my vehicle but I explained the laws to her and you did say you understood the laws. Much like you, I have bent over backwards to help a lot of people. You should have called me in October. I was looking for work in Playa Nuevo Blanca Springs myself. But, I am glad you found a job. If the company will pay your expenses for a vehicle, it might be good for an old lady who could get her vehicle running again. There is, more than likely, an old lady down the road who would love to lend it and she is probably as good as "maybe" related. But, no doubt, you and I are related. I will be in Dominica as soon as I can to rent you my vehicle. Do you know the story of the multi headed hydra that kills West Indians? It's just a coincidence but your name; it made me think. But, it is just a myth. The year is 1950. We need more lawyers, doctors and engineers in our society so that we can see the prosperity as prophesied by Bustamente and Garvey. Anyone who says "not white" will be shot and killed. Anybody who tries to hold back anyone who put his or her mind to graduate will be killed. We don't need the ignorance but we don't mind a truly educated light skin or dark skin whore either who doesn't mind a dark dark skin true graduate lawyer or record producer or a lighter skin true graduate lawyer or bakery owner. It's just more money for her when our wives say we need to give. The whore's disease is in the bread and patties now anyway so that we would all be equal; innit? Anyway, you know how the devil kills, steals and destroys; do you? There is a boy who stole a pastor's watch and who believed it gave him authority. It might have given him a vain sense of authority but only among thieves; the kind you saw in Oliver Twist and among people who wish to promote theft; theft not only from a pastor but as a way of life. He grew up and followed a habit and tendency to fixate on someone's personal possession like a $6.00 onyx ring; someone older or younger or the same age and says he has to have it off of their hand as his own. That man is a demon and keeps doing it no matter how many dead relative there are from whom he has taken an old watch or ring. This is in spite of his 1000 coffee shops and banana plantations. This makes property and life very uncertain if it should become the normal. Do you agree? Run from them. Beware of the whipped people from the 1920's and onwards who will bring all of our freedoms backwards. You know your grandmother is one of them when she says she wants to know that she will live longer than you because you have the education. She will throw out your job offers after you graduate although she washed, cleaned and cooked for four years while you did your medical degree. Her gay son says " me one." We can't worry about "white" which is really a construct of blackish people who wanted to feel some power. But, in the end, after they say eat with us and travel on the church trip with us while you graduate for us so that we might use you and us, they will say that they don't feel equal unless you start beating something or someone up because that is all it is so just "do" and it just might work out. When all the beating is done by the time you write your final high school exams, the beater gay son will want to know if you will come for him so he will put his toilet water in your fridge or he will drink your toilet after using it so he can try to "feel" if you ever think you will come for him. So just "do" and you never know. Maybe it just might work out. You needn't worry about death but who are you working for? Who are you working for when you chase your dna into the grave? You have devalued yourself in the eyes of all of your ancestors in spite of what they believed in. Now is it that you killed your Granddad at 12 after "strap" as someone put the gun in your hand so that you worry about someone coming for you? Look what you did to your younger brother? All he does is worry about what people think and his wife manipulates his ego with the cash she spends, buying expensive things he does not need so that the operation will be kept small so that she will feel secure and not too many prettyish people come around and see where it is all going.  He, named Forsedetonder, was white and said he wanted to buy two more ranches or three more airports by now; $10,000.00 to the local Seventh Day University as a donation always pays dividends.  It could be because "me one" put his mother's toilet water in his brother's fridge so that he would be equal and that the  mother of " me one" still has sex for cash on video at 86 at 300.00 euros per show with some old sex addicts and her sister who is 96 sometimes comes to watch; unbelievable and she is determined to kill anybody who makes her fear dissociation if they should graduate. But, why fear dissociation? You must know you are God's child. Never mind. It will all go away in the next generation. Just drink Scottish water so that you might be equal and stay away from anything that causes increased self loathing. Don't tell the whole world by publicly throwing your graduate grand children away.

Comments