Anansi the spider said, "Like God, I always have children that I raise toward a purpose."

Anansi the spider said, "Like God, I always have children that I raise toward a purpose.  I could be a king but I will not be one if I kill any of them in the fear of maintaining social approval or in the fear of loosing it if I don't.  They do not have to look like me because I loved women who don't look like my mother or father but who were very beautiful and could cushion a healthy birth.  I love my children and this includes those that I have called who may only be cousins, nieces or nephews.   I love them more than I love social approval and the purpose to which they are raised is to be viable parents and caretakers of family wealth for another generation.  People will only hurt and devalue my children and I, some of them who are only cousins, if the hedge of protection that is in the hand of a father or any other fatherly relative is broken in that the choice of the father figure to seek approval and attention in the power to abuse exceeds the choice to seek approval in family cooperation and greater wealth.  The wealthiest families raise children to this purpose, working with children that desire growth and family.  Anansi always said many hands make light work and there is no king  that does not rest  on purpose in raising children.  This is something the shogun understood. This is family.
"Maleficent" has an acceptance/performance anxiety and she will seek to kill your hopes and those of your children if not actually take their physical lives.  Maleficent is always green with envy and the fear that she is not equal.  She is afraid of trying more than she is of  failure; hence the fear of not being equal as she never trusted her own abilities in anything; not even a video game.  She is soo empty that the only result she can accept is "win". She is an inversion of the royal law and grew up being jealous and resentful of the attention given to Christ. She may have adopted a son once to hide her infertility. He thinks he believes but nobody is awake or alive around him when he is in the act of believing because of his fear of failure.  She would offer you a billion dollars to kill any one of your children that  is considered to have sufficient belief to really go to school and really graduate. If they cannot kill them before school, they may ask you to kill them after graduation and a great deal of sabotage, seeking to garner social approval for the murder.  This is not family.  Once you agree, she will kill everything you have and you too since you are one of the few witnesses who could live long enough to identify her spiritual duplicity. She will send someone to claim that they are your real  father or mother.  You can count the losses from that day.  This is not family.  Instead of thinking about being a King and walking in that self centred mind set, I will think of myself as a community or family. This is what the biblical patriarchs did. This is what enabled them to be thought of as kings.   They had no need to think of it in their own minds.  They did not think of themselves as kings as far as we can see.  Who is a King if he does not work for his children to have weddings?"                 

Comments